Thursday, August 11, 2016

Unique Personality

Unique Personality
by
Jamie Driver                       
     
      Bright, Unique, and Colorful? What could it be?  My bedroom.  Beyond the bustling city where it is crowded, you will find my house on Smith Road in the beautiful country. It isn’t just my room because it is also my sister’s hangout too. The bed is soft, and the dresser looks like a dresser, but the walls truly make my room a unique masterpiece.



     My bed is one of my favorite things in my room.  It is super comfortable, soft, and very warm once you get in the bed.  The bed is a queen bed, and I have fleece pink sheets on it when it is winter.  I have a soft, daintily, turquoise comforter, which feels like a cloud on my bed.  Mostly I sleep in bed. Snuggling with my sister Gianna, we like to admire the glow-in-the-dark stars, which are on the ceiling.  On my bedpost I have a rosary, because sometimes I pray in bed.  On the nightstand, that is by my bed, I have oils to help me sleep, a pink lamp, and some pictures of my family. I love my bed and my favorite part of going to sleep is cuddling up with Gianna under the comforter.

     My walls are fun and interesting, too. They are white. Yes…boring but my Aunt Robin and I creatively painted a tree on the wall, since my mom let us.  Like a storybook, there are turquoise leaves and pink flowers on the tree, because those are my favorite colors.  Flying around the tree there are butterflies, dragonflies, ladybugs, and bees, with a brightly painted bird and an owl nesting on a branch. There is also a puppy by the tree, which has a ball in its mouth. On my wall I have a silver crucifix and saint pictures of St. Therese and the Blessed Mother Mary.  Finally, I have a pegboard with a calendar, pictures, and inspirational quotes and sayings.  My walls are fun and have my very own taste.
    
     Last but not least we come to my handy dresser. My dresser is big. It is cherry colored, wooden, and has some tremendously great books on it, which most of I have read.  I have pictures of my friends accompanied with hair stuff and jewelry. I have a humongous mirror, which helps me style my hair. Playing music, there is a Sonos with a digital clock.  Commonly my dresser can get cluttered sometimes, like a playroom.  Because dressers are handy I can fit lots of stuff on mine.

       Walls are usually boring and dull but mine or interesting and different.

Commonly dressers are plain but mine have photos on it, which reminds me of exhilarating times. Sleeping in my bed, most of the time I get an awesome night’s sleep. The most important part of my room is the walls because that is where my personality shines through. My room is unmatched. When people notice my room they instantly see my personality. 

Flowers and Butterflies on the front of my door 

My shelves
Jesus Poster

My light switch with a holy water font

My Bed
  
View From The Doorway
Some Hanging Posters
One of the constellations of the glow in the dark stars. (They aren't glowing that bright, it is the camera flash)
My pink flower fan





2 comments:

RobinJeanne said...

Love it... very good.... keep on creating.

Karen said...

That was good Jamie...I enjoyed reading all that. Your attention to detail would have made me picture your room perfectly if I hadn't ever seen it before. :)

Post a Comment